Wednesday, November 3, 2010

No one knows when judgment day is coming - Qayamat

People often spread video clips on signs of Qiyamah (judgment day) and when it's coming. We should avoid doing it as Allah does not want to reveal the time of judgment day. Allah has explained it in one Ayah.

20:15 - "Verily the Hour is coming - My design is to keep it hidden - for every soul to receive its reward by the measure of its Endeavour.
 For those who think the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has given us signs of Qiyamah (Judgment day)? Allah has explained in Quran that Prophet did not have any knowledge of unseen (future)
7:188 - Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment